[TYPO3-dev] Redirect to GET after manipulating form action using POST

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Wed Feb 12 03:54:23 CET 2014

Hi list,

I have a problem with manipulating the URL of a form's action. The form
is sent via POST request but I want to add two parameters to the URL of
the action for easier statistics using Google Analytics.

The form is generated via a Fluid template, but I'm not using the form
ViewHelper, instead I have the form tags hardcoded to prevent any cHash
or other stuff that I thought might prevent the form from being accepted
with changed action.

Now the problem is, that whenever the form is sent to the server via
POST using the manipulated URL, a redirect to the former URL is done by
TYPO3 and I don't know exactly *why* this happens and *where* it happens.

I'd just like to know, whether there is any possibility to prevent this
behaviour. I do not know the value of the added GET parameters in
advance, but of course I know the name of the added parameters.

So if you could help me out on that one, I'd be really thankful!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Regards,

Mimi