[TYPO3-dev] Creating pages in Typo3 with external script

Patrick Schriner patrick.schriner at diemedialen.de
Tue Feb 11 12:04:34 CET 2014

Hello,

the TYPO3 scheduler runs from a backend context, as does the cli interface.
If you have any trouble using tcemain with a _cli user (either via
scheduler or otherwise), you can disable any tcemain security checks via
an API call. The benifits of correct logs etc are well worth that approach.

Regards,
Patrick