[TYPO3-dev] Direct link to backend record editing

Matthias Toews m.toews at comnerds.com
Sat Feb 8 19:40:36 CET 2014

Hi Community,

I am working on an extension and don't know how to implement this one missing feature.
The situation is: The user submits content in the frontend which is hidden by default and an email is sent to a configured recipient. In this email i would like to include a direct link to the record in the backend so that the person who gets the email can open the link and directly review the new record.
I have read something about a Dispatcher which should be used when performing navigation in the backend but i don't think it will help me with my problem.

Does anybody know if that is possible and how?

Thank you in advance.

Ah almost forget, i am using TYPO3 6.1 and extbase.