[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.2 folder permissions

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Wed Feb 5 15:09:04 CET 2014

Hello Philipp,

thanks, this is the solution:

Go to "All configuration" in the Install Tool.
Click at "$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']"

Change the values into:

[BE][fileCreateMask] = 0666
[BE][folderCreateMask] = 2777

Delete the folder typo3temp and all of its content.

This will set

typo3temp myusername drwxrwsrwx

After this change the TYPO3 backend works fine.

- Franz