[TYPO3-dev] Javascript Problem

Andreas Fernandez andreas.fernandez at aspedia.de
Fri Aug 29 08:22:59 CEST 2014

Hi,

Chrome says "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of
undefined" in wtdirectory_drilldown.js at line 231.
The variable "initialGroups" is undefined here, but the previous if()
only checks if it is empty, not if it is undefined.
You may either update the extension (if an update is available) or
change the condition by yourself to:

> if(typeof initialGroups !== 'undefined' && initialGroups != '')

The reason initialGroups is undefined is because the script cannot find
an element with the id "cat_container".

Kind regards,
Andreas