[TYPO3-dev] Contribution to community extensions

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Mon Aug 18 08:29:29 CEST 2014

Hi Jan,

>> 4) How do you feel about releasing new version to TER, is it
>> something you do blindly, you want to avoid to do too often, you
>> dislike much (why?), ...
>On Typo3 4.5 releasing a version to TER is quite simple. Just click on
>"Upload to TER" and select the version-scheme. On Typo3 6.2 it
>requires more steps (either raw command-line tools or downloading and
>zipping and uploading to t3o).

Same problem here. I actually use a TYPO3 4.5 instance to upload
new extension releases.

I see it as a total and utter failure that uploading extensions is so
hard with 6.2. There was a working solution, but that was thrown away
without thinking. No, I don't want to start a discussion about that.

--
Regards/Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christian Weiske

-= Geeking around in the name of science since 1982 =-