[TYPO3-dev] Contribution to community extensions

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Sun Aug 17 17:55:10 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 17-8-2014 17:45, Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> TBH I really don't get the point of this CLA. I've the feeling that
> without clear statements from law / advocates, "we" (not us...) invented
> CLA and other stuff but without knowing if it is really needed in case
> of a conflict. I may be totally wrong, this is really my personal
> feeling but I agree that the CLA is hindering contribution, even if you

CLA is currently only for Flow/Neos contributions IIRC.

Furthermore, we have a licensing team and they have budget to consult
lawyers. Seems like a good point for them to investigate and get a
statement regarding the need of this CLA.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!