[TYPO3-dev] Further development of DBAL

Andreas Fernandez andreas.fernandez at aspedia.de
Fri Aug 8 08:43:05 CEST 2014

Hello Bernd,

thank you for your reply. That was my first thought, but that would
bring a heavy breaking change. The new parameter $having must be between
$groupBy and $orderBy to make sense, but that would break *any* query
that uses an ORDER or LIMIT statement. IMHO not feasible for the 6.x
branch. Inserting that parameter in last place could bypass this
problem, but this suggests that HAVING is inserted after LIMIT.

Andreas