[TYPO3-dev] Repository class not injected correctly

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Tue Aug 5 15:23:42 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 08/02/2014 09:41 PM, Dirk Ho wrote:

> thanks. That solved my problem (even if there's not button "Clear PHP op
> code").

Clearing the whole cache in TYPO3 6.2 can be somewhat cumbersome.
Therefor I created the following script:

https://gist.github.com/kraftb/1851dd848fb1654c9f83

You have also to download the "typo3-instance-sqlshell.sh" script and
place it into a path reachable via "PATH" variable (~/bin/, etc.). This
script is also nice if you want to open a mysql shell into a
typo3-instance database from the bash.

The "clearCache.sh" script has to get put into the TYPO3 instance root
directory (where index.php, fileadmin, etc. are located).

It clears everything in typo3temp/* and truncates all cf_* tables.

greetings,
Bernhard