[TYPO3-dev] Re: Typo3 6.2.1 Update - felogin error

Sascha lsascha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 17:38:38 CEST 2014

Hello again.

After some testing i could find the part where it crashes.

It is not the fedext extension.

I am also using my own extension with extbase and fluid and check inside there for the current logged in fe_user with this method:

	/**
	 * initialize the controller
	 *
	 * @return void
	 */
	protected function initializeAction() {
		$this->currentPid = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->id;
	}

	/**
	 * gets current logged in frontenduser
	 *
	 * @return \TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Domain\Model\FrontendUser
	 */
	private function getCurrentFeUser() {
		$user=$GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user;

		$feUserObj = $this->feUserRepository->findByUid( $user );
		return $feUserObj;
	}

if i return true instead of the $feUserObj Object inside the getCurrentFeUser() method i can access the page again.

Has anything changed there in returning the current logged in frontend user in extbase?