[TYPO3-dev] Re: [TYPO3-core] New feature in 6.2.1? TCA caching

Sascha lsascha at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:17:10 CEST 2014

Hello,

if that would work i would be ok.

But for some reason all my categorisations are missing.
The Hoster updated Typo3 on its own.

I have moved the makeCategorizable calls into "/Configuration/TCA/Overrides/TcaAdditions.php"
(Is there any special naming cheme for the files inside the Overrides Folder or can it be named however we like?)

I then removed all makeCategorizable things from the ext_tables.php since i have read that they where wrong there anyway and put the part

if ( version_compare(TYPO3_branch, '6.0', '<') || \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\VersionNumberUtility::convertVersionNumberToInteger(TYPO3_version) < 6002001) {
	require_once(t3lib_extMgm::extPath($_EXTKEY).'Configuration/TCA/Overrides/TcaAdditions.php');
}

into the ext_localconf.php.

It seems to work on the test-server still running with typo3 6.2.0.

But there are still no categories in 6.2.1. I cleared all caches from the install tool and even disabled and reenabled the extension.

What am i doing wrong now?

Thanks and with best regards
Sascha