[TYPO3-dev] cmis list

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Apr 17 13:00:46 CEST 2014

Am 17.04.14 11:19, schrieb Paolo Bragagni:

> I use a modified version of atol_cmis_list and I'm able to list content
> of folders and subforlders in a given Alfresco repository.
>
> the problem is that (my) code is not so elegant and listing  is rather
> slow.
>
> Someone had and solved the same problem?
>
> I'm not a (real) programmer.. so anyone who can help me or share with me
> his knowledge is welcome!
>
> thanks in advance,
> PB

Hi Paolo,

we at dkd are currently working on a FAL CMIS Storage to connect also to
Alfresco.

This happens within this EC funded 7th Framework Programme:

http://www.forgetit-project.eu/

We plan to release parts of the TYPO3 Extensions to the public.

Let me know if you are willing to test code in 3 to 6 months from today.

Best greetings,

Olivier

--
The ForgetIT project is funded by the EC within the 7th Framework
Programme under the objective "Digital Preservation" (GA 600826).