[TYPO3-dev] Tester needed : gridelements_fce + generator

Grégory Copin gcopin at inouit.com
Thu Apr 17 00:47:59 CEST 2014

Hi.
Thanks for the advice about images. I can't edit the post, sorry.

Yes I've read the doc, I mention that in the documentation of gridelement_fce and I'm agree with that.
But integrator loves that kind of custom items. We only use this "xml configuration" for custom contents.
For columns, we use gridelements, for templating : automaketemplate and now fluid.

Why not using TV... ? the list is pretty long and it's too late to debate on that :) but to summarize : XML configuration for columns is really annoying (we often make query on columns, rarely on content), crash, slowness.
We build template with this environment : fluid, SASS, coffee, grunt (for listener, builds, minify, livereload) : TV can't compete.

Those 2 extensions are pretty useful with our customers. Maybe we're not alone. That's why we share it. :)

Sorry for the poor english.