[TYPO3-dev] TYPO 6.2 Extbase Issue with @var annotation

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Tue Apr 15 14:18:42 CEST 2014

Hi there,

I'm just migrating an old extension from 4.6 to 6.2.

For one of the object's property I get this error:

#1363778104: There is no @var annotation for property "isInKanton" in
class "Tx_Hplusinfo_Domain_Model_SearchDemand"

InvalidArgumentException thrown in file
/var/www/typo3_src-6.2.0/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Validation/ValidatorResolver.php
in line 277.

The strange thing is that there IS a @var annotation in the class file:

        /*
         * Local to Kanton
         *
         * @var boolean $isInKanton
         */
        protected $isInKanton = false;

Line 277 of ValidatorResolver.php shows this:
if (!isset($classPropertyTagsValues['var'])) {
                                        throw new
\InvalidArgumentException(sprintf('There is no @var annotation for
property "%s" in class "%s".', $classPropertyName, $targetClassName),
1363778104);
}

There are more boolean properties declared eralier in the class file,
and they don't throw this exception.

I am missing something or is this a bug?

Cheers,
Till