[TYPO3-dev] File references not saved correctly in extbase

Frans Saris franssaris at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 23:28:37 CEST 2014

Hi Mato,

The core extbase models are missing some properties/relations on the
persistence part.

You have to define the file <-> files reference relation in your own
models. Have a look at this commit.
https://bitbucket.org/franssaris/fal_fe_upload/commits/dc3bf099314fa9445b2b661253574c3a4afff6f1?at=master

Gr. Frans