[TYPO3-dev] Disable RealURL for certain typeNum

Mato Ilic info at matoilic.ch
Fri Apr 11 21:15:15 CEST 2014

Hi Helmut,

I’m submitting a form with AJAX and then on the server side the form gets validated. If the submitted data isn’t valid a new form gets generated and is sent back. And this form always has an empty action attribute when RealURL is installed. The form is generated using the default form view helper from fluid,

Regards,
Mato