[TYPO3-dev] Validating security token fails when editing record with >1000 related inline elements

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Thu Apr 10 22:28:08 CEST 2014

Hi.

I run into security token error in the TYPO3 BE when editing a record
with >1000 inline elements.

The message is: "Validating the security token of this form has failed.
Please reload the form and submit it again."

My extension has a model "book" with a 1:n relation to model "accesscode".

The TCA column "codes" in the TCA of book is:

$TCA['tx_foo_domain_model_book']['columns']['accesscodes'] => array(
	'exclude' => 0,
	'label' => 'accesscodes',
	'config' => array(
		'type' => 'inline',
		'foreign_table' => 'tx_foo_domain_model_accesscode',
		'foreign_field' => 'book',
		'maxitems'      => 9999,
		'appearance' => array(
			'collapseAll' => 1,
			'expandSingle' => 1,
			'levelLinksPosition' => 'top',
			'newRecordLinkAddTitle' => 1,
			'showSynchronizationLink' => 0,
			'showPossibleLocalizationRecords' => 1,
			'showAllLocalizationLink' => 1,
			'enabledControls' => array(
				'info' => FALSE,
				'new' => TRUE,
			),
		),
	),
),

The site runs on TYPO3 6.1.

The issue is only reproduceable, if I have more than approx. 800-1000
related accesscodes in a book, then the security token error occurs.

Is there a known limitation for relations of this type?

--
cheers,
Steffen

Active Contributor TYPO3 CMS