[TYPO3-dev] Disable RealURL for certain typeNum

Mato Ilic info at matoilic.ch
Wed Apr 9 22:20:26 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I’ve written an extension that does some AJAX calls to submit forms. The problem I have is that when I install RealURL. The URL generation doesn’t work when doing an AJAX call. So is there a way to disable RealURL for a certain typeNum? Or is there a more proper way to fix this? The user shouldn’t have to configure RealURL himself. My extension should take care of everything. Here’s the TypoScript config for the AJAX page:

    ajax = PAGE
    ajax {
        typeNum = 1296728024

        config {
            disableAllHeaderCode = 1
            disablePrefixComment = 1
            xhtml_cleaning = 0
            admPanel = 0
            no_cache = 1
            additionalHeaders = Content-type:application/json
            metaCharset = utf-8
        }

        10 = USER_INT
        10 { … }