[TYPO3-dev] exclusive access to front end on TYPO3 4.5.x

Ivano Luberti luberti at archicoop.it
Wed Apr 9 17:06:44 CEST 2014

Hi all.
I have written an authentication service that works properly but I need
to add a special behavior.

More precisely I would need that if a FE user is logged in and another
login is attempted for the same user from another browser, the first
logged in session is logged off and the second authentication request is
accepted.

Did someone knows about a proper configuration or a proper programming
pattern to achieve this?

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa