[TYPO3-dev] Gallery plug-in localization issues

Robert Williams Robert.Williams at stimme-der-hoffnung.de
Mon Sep 30 14:20:01 CEST 2013

Hello

We have a Gallery plug-in constructed using a FAL Reference in a Flex form configuration.

When we attempt to localize a page using this plugin, say to Spanish, we have the following problems:

1.) The first gallery image is replaced by another image out of the system. This replacement image is active, or can be accessed.
2.) All the remaining images are the original images, copied from the default (English) content element, but are disabled. We are not able to make them visible.
3. ) On the disabled images, in the location where the "light bulb" (hide image) is located, is a text balloon which states "Record can be localized". When the balloon is clicked on, nothing happens, the image remains grayed out (disabled).

It appears to us that the image references are not copied during the process of translation. Has anyone seen this issue before?

Gruß Robert

Robert Williams B.S.
Web-Development

STIMME DER HOFFNUNG Adventist Media Center

Sandwiesenstr. 35
D - 64665 Alsbach-Haehnlein

Tel: +49 (0) 62 57 - 5 06 53-18
Fax: +49 (0) 62 57 - 5 06 53-70