[TYPO3-dev] Navi HMENU dropdown issue

Thomas Petersen tp at codem.dk
Wed Sep 18 21:35:15 CEST 2013

Hi Stefan

Thx, i think its nice too.
Im sry if i dont get this, but now i have added the current-page-item to ACT part, and i have changed ACT < .NO to ACT < .CUR

and if i select a sublink in mainlink 2 i get a "black" mainlink, its not selected as Current-page-link.

My code is.
lib.mainNavi = HMENU
lib.mainNavi.entryLevel=0
lib.mainNavi {
    1 = TMENU
    1 {
    wrap = <ul id="navigation"> | </ul>
    #Expane All - 0=NO, 1=YES
    expAll = 1
    NO = 1
    NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="drop"> | </li>
    NO.stdWrap.wrap = <span>|</span>
    RO < .NO
    CUR < .NO
    CUR.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="current_page_item">|</li>
    CUR.stdWrap.wrap = <span>|</span>
    IFSUB = 1
    IFSUB {
    wrapItemAndSub = <li class="drop"> | </li>
    stdWrap.wrap = <span>|</span>
    }
    ACT < .CUR
    ACT.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="drop"> | </li>
    ACT.stdWrap.wrap = <span>|</span>
    ACTIFSUB < .IFSUB
    }
    2 = TMENU
    2 {
    wrap = <ul> | </ul>
    expAll = 1
    NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="drop"> | </li>
    IFSUB = 1
    IFSUB {
    wrapItemAndSub = <li class="drop"> | </li>
    }
}

Quote: Stefan Reichelt (Songyu) wrote on Wed, 18 September 2013 16:53