[TYPO3-dev] EXT Extension uploader (extension_uploader) - no upload to TER

Christian Zenker typo3 at xopn.de
Wed Sep 18 11:40:35 CEST 2013

Am 17.09.2013, 22:27 Uhr, schrieb Wouter Wolters <typo3 at wouterwolters.nl>:
>  From the news item: "You can set the minimum for a version of TYPO3
> which is not supported anymore, but then the maximum must be within the
> supported range. You cannot set a maximum outside the range of supported
> versions."

Just FYI: This is not entirely true anymore. Your upper limit might also
be below the "oldest" officially supported version. We expect people would
still like to upload bugfixes for their TYPO3 4.x extensions even if the
core is no longer officially supported next year. That's why we took that
decision during the last typo3org-Sprint a few weeks ago.

Christian.