[TYPO3-dev] Typo3QuerySettings - limits to the query result by cruser_id

Gianluca Strafella gianluca.strafella at webformat.com
Mon Sep 16 10:46:03 CEST 2013

Hi Tomita,
Typo3QuerySettings is not related to field cruser_id in some way. So,
you could extend rather method createQuery of the class
Tx_Extbase_Persistence_Repository to limit each repository query to
specific cruser_id value.

For example, in your Repository,  you could override method createQuery
  with a similar code:

     public function createQuery() {
         $query = parent::createQuery();
	//99 is a cruser_id
         $query = $query->matching(
                 $query->equals("cruserId", 99)
                 );
         return $query;
     }

In this way, each query in your repository will contain the clause "and
cruser_id=99"

Regards,
Gianluca

P.s. I think that you support request is most specific of list
typo3.projects.typo3v4mvc :)

Gianluca Strafella

Software Developer
gianluca.strafella at webformat.com
Tel.   +39-0427-926.389

WEBFORMAT srl – www.webformat.com
Via S. Francesco d'Assisi, 6 – 20122 MILANO
Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)