[TYPO3-dev] EXT Extension uploader (extension_uploader) - no upload to TER

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Sat Sep 14 12:27:28 CEST 2013

Hi Franz,

>>> Any idea when this issue will be fixed? Or must I report this on the
>>> bugtracker?
>>
>> Are you trying to override a released version, Franz?
>>
>> Olivier
>
> Does "SOAP-Error: Internal Server Error" mean:
>
> "You have uploaded the extension under an already existing version
> number!" ?

A bit hard to tell :) I would say that centralizing such knowledge
within the bug tracker of the corresponding extension would make more
sense that here, so if I were you, I would open a ticket for the
extension to let the author tell me the real cause.

You might debug this yourself as well, and answer the ticket as well,
still publishing the info where it may be easily found by others. And if
it makes sense and the extension is simply throwing a generic error, the
author may then consider changing its error message.

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6