[TYPO3-dev] EXT Extension uploader (extension_uploader) - no upload to TER

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Thu Sep 12 07:42:10 CEST 2013

Le 11. 09. 13 10:41, Robert Gonda a écrit :
> Typo3 6.1.4
> Extension Uploader, extension_uploader 1.0.9 PHP SOAP is installed
>
> Extension Uploader can not upload to TER, still return message:
> Connection error when trying to contact the repository.
>
> Where is problem?

I have the same problem with the ext1 extension upload tool and
t3xutils. This did work fine until August 2013.

php
/var/www/web50/web/typo3conf/ext/ext1/Cool/Modules/Ext/Services/../../Typo3ExtensionUtils/bin/t3xutils.php
upload  mytypo3useraccount   mysecretpassword  myextensionkey  '
My Upload Comment
'  /var/www/web50/web/trunk/typo3/ext/myextensionkey

The words mytypo3useraccount, mysecretpassword and myextensionkey are
not real and must be replaced by your TYPO3 user account, password and
extension key.

This results in an error message:

SOAP-Error: Internal Server Error

Yesterday I got this error message: