[TYPO3-dev] Invitation to the Gridelements weekend from Sep. 13th to 15th

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Sep 5 12:36:11 CEST 2013

Am 05.09.2013 09:23, schrieb Steffen Ritter:
> Am 04.09.13 10:06, schrieb JoH asenau:
>> Hi folks!
>>
>> Save the date: http://typo3.org/events/code-sprints/gridelements-weekend/
>
> You don't think that inviting people ten days afront is way to
> short-handed?

We already announced the sprint a few months ago.
So this is just a reminder and a kind of "extension", since we asked for
a code sprint in the first place, which has now changed to become a kind
of workshop with some coding.

So if people find the time to join us for a weekend, this would be nice.
And even if you don't have the time yourself, maybe you can spread the
word so that others might join us.

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian