[TYPO3-dev] Resolved driver registration B-)

Martin Dostál administrator at credes.cz
Thu Oct 31 15:54:16 CET 2013

I have resolved the driver registration:

/** @var \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Resource\Driver\DriverRegistry $registry */
$registry = \TYPO3\CMS\Core\Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance('TYPO3\CMS\Core\Resource\Driver\DriverRegistry');
$registry->registerDriverClass('Credes\Localftp\Driver\LocalFtpDriver', 'localFTP', 'localFTP', 'FILE:EXT:localftp/Configuration/FlexForms/LocalFtpDriverFlexForm.xml');

in my extension ext_localconf.php

So changed LocalDriver class from the core now could be install as extension

Now  I have to solve  "only"  the DB master/slave/slave configuration. Any idea?

Best Regards

Martin