[TYPO3-dev] feuser reference gets deleted(flagged)

Gion Koch gionantoni.koch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 11:48:17 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I have currently a problem regarding the behaviour of deleting a record in the list view.

I created an extension where feusers can manage their sportsclubs. Those records have an owner, reference to feuser.
Now, my problem is, that the feuser user gets flagged as deleted when deleting the sportsclub record.
Sure, it's normal behaviour and wanted in most cases, but not for a feuser.

Is there a way to prevent deleting that referenced feuser?

Greetings
Gion