[TYPO3-dev] Extbase: read/write DB records (entities) in a specific language

g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch
Fri Oct 18 16:28:01 CEST 2013

Hi there

What is the way to go if we like to read or write DB records (i.e. entities of our domain model) in a specific language?

This should work independently of the language settings of the website.

Is this possible to use the language overlay mechanism of extbase, or do we have to implement a language mapping of our own?

What we're trying to do:
We write a T3 frontend for customers who should be able to maintain their records in one ore more languages. These records are
used to feed a mobile APP through a webservice...

Thanks in advance
Till