[TYPO3-dev] mapped tables and Ajax EID

Klaus Heuer post at heuer-illustration.de
Fri Oct 11 01:38:08 CEST 2013

Hi list,

I've searched and read the lists, but I found not realy a useful hint to
this problem:

I've mapped the fe_user table in an Extbase Extension which works fine.
Now I need an AJAX request via Eid to my Controller and finally a
Repository query on the mapped table.

This failed with the exception .. tx_myExt_domain_model_user' doesn't
exist ...

In "normal" controller Actions (without Ajax) everything is fine. I
suppose that the mapping which is defined in the extension-setup is not
loaded.

Also works the Dispatcher on "own" tables which are not mapped.

Somethinge like this inside the Controller Action didn't work:
$objectManger = t3lib_div::makeInstance('Tx_Extbase_Object_ObjectManager');
$this->userRepository =
$objectManger->get('Tx_MyExtension_Domain_Repository_UserRepository');

Any hints?
(TYPO3 4.7)

Thanks,
Klaus