[TYPO3-dev] PHPUnit cache?

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Fri Nov 29 00:08:37 CET 2013

Hi.

On 27.11.2013 17:22 François Suter wrote:
> Again, this seems to be the default output by the Extension Builder. I
> don't know if it's a good idea, nor how namespaces and file paths are
> actually resolved in such cases. The sure is that they don't match, but
> that does not seem to bother phpunit.

Ack.
Would you please open an issue in extension builder?

Does the issue still appear if you fix the namespace instead of moving
the class?

For example:

namespace Cobweb\Foo\Tests\Unit\Domain\Model;

class MyEntityTest extends ... {
}

which contains the tests for:

namespace Cobweb\Foo\Domain\Model;

class MyEntity extends ... {
}

At least this is a structure that I use.

And if you look at the test class comment, you will find the correct FQCN.

--
cheers,
Steffen

Active Contributor TYPO3 CMS