[TYPO3-dev] How to call Extbase controller action from piBase-Plugin?

Florian Rival contact at oktopuce.fr
Thu Nov 28 16:34:59 CET 2013

Hi Stefan,

May be you can try to use the methode redirect() or forward().
Have a look here :
http://typo3.org/api/typo3cms/class_t_y_p_o3_1_1_c_m_s_1_1_extbase_1_1_mvc_1_1_controller_1_1_abstract_controller.html#afb75136221ebb5f62df87bb0be4a5108

Regards,
Florian RIVAL
www.oktopuce.fr <http://www.oktopuce.fr/>

P*Please consider the environment before printing this email*