[TYPO3-dev] PHPUnit cache?

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Tue Nov 26 23:00:41 CET 2013

Hi François,

On 25.11.13 09:54, François Suter wrote:

> Does the phpunit extension have some kind of cache?

No.

> I currently have one test failing with some inclusion error:
>
> Fatal error: Class 'Cobweb\Foo\Tests\Calculation\CalculationTest' not
> found in
> /Users/fsuter/Sites/foo/typo3conf/ext/foo/Tests/Unit/Calculation/AnnualizedPerformanceTest.php
> on line 33

I assume you use TYPO3 version >= 6.x right? Which one? Current 6.2
(master?)

Other than that, for the class name to be autoloaded the class must
reside in:

/Users/fsuter/Sites/foo/typo3conf/ext/foo/Tests/Calculation/CalculationTest.php

(not in Tests/Unit/ like AnnualizedPerformanceTest.php)

And the namespace is "Cobweb\Foo\Tests\Calculation" and the class name
"CalculationTest"?

> Of all the tests I have and which run fine, one cannot import the base
> class. At some point I had an error due to copying&  pasting, but now
> everything is clean. Still the PHPUnit BE module crashes on this test.

Can you put the real code somewhere? It must be some typing error
somewhere...

Kind regards,
Helmut

--