[TYPO3-dev] Extbase (6.1) Command Controller StoragePid/Settings CLI issue

Alexander Bigga linux at bigga.de
Tue Nov 26 13:16:49 CET 2013

Hi Till,

Am 26.11.2013 13:02, schrieb g4-lisz at tonarchiv.ch:

> CLI runs in backend, so plugin setup shouldn't matter. I did set it
> anyway, i just did not mention it.

Ah, sorry. I missunderstood your Command Controller. You're absolutely
right, for CLI and/or scheduler tasks, you don't need the plugin setting.

> Typoscript browser shows me the constants i did set.
>
> I think it's not about my TS, but more the configuration manager not
> properliy working when a CommandController is used from CLI.
>
> I just updated from 6.1.4 to 6.1.5... still not working.

I read, that for this configuration, you need to set module.* AND make
to make sure, that your template is added to your _root_ template.

The later is not possible in my configuration. So I need to pass the
storagePid as argument to my CLI task.

Inside my command controller, I set the storagePid like this:

// set storagePid to point extbase to the right repositories
$configurationArray = array(
	'persistence' => array(
		'storagePid' => $storagePid
	)
);
$this->configurationManager->setConfiguration($configurationArray);

I haven't found a cleaner solution yet.

Best regards,

Alexander