[TYPO3-dev] PHPUnit cache?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Nov 25 09:54:12 CET 2013

Hi all,

Does the phpunit extension have some kind of cache?

I currently have one test failing with some inclusion error:

Fatal error: Class 'Cobweb\Foo\Tests\Calculation\CalculationTest' not
found in
/Users/fsuter/Sites/foo/typo3conf/ext/foo/Tests/Unit/Calculation/AnnualizedPerformanceTest.php
on line 33

Of all the tests I have and which run fine, one cannot import the base
class. At some point I had an error due to copying & pasting, but now
everything is clean. Still the PHPUnit BE module crashes on this test.

If I simply rename my AnnualizedPerformanceTest.php to anything else
(say ZZAnnualizedPerformanceTest.php), it works fine. So I surmise
there's some cache at work here. I tried clearing all the TYPO3 cache I
could think of, but to no avail. I also didn't find anything resembling
a PHPUnit cache.

Any hint would be welcome.

TIA

--