[TYPO3-dev] Typo3-Extension to run selfmade SQL ?

B.S. bs.news at arcor.de
Thu Nov 21 13:57:25 CET 2013

Thank you all very much for your answers. That helped a lot....

And thanks for your tips on how to write my own extension. I will keep
that in mind. But if Typo3 really is able to work with custom SQL
statements, I'd rather use them for a quick-and-dirty version 1 and work
on an extension for version 2 afterwards....

@ Xavier: is there a keyword / command I could search for when I want to
learn how to execute those SQLs over the Typo Core API ?

Thanks again for all your great answers.

Cheers

Benni (narf) - since real names are more common here :)