[TYPO3-dev] Creating a page link from the controller (extbase)

Stefan Dürrenberger sd at pm7.ch
Tue Nov 19 11:57:58 CET 2013

Hi,

I'm writing an extbase extension and one page has the same link around 400 times. I use

<f:link.page pageUid="{settings.checkPage}">Link</f:link.page>

For some reason, this is a big performance problem (the page takes 40 seconds to render now). I'd like to generate the link URL in advance and assign it to a variable, thus only creating it once. But I don't find out how to create links from the controller.

Can anyone help?