[TYPO3-dev] addPItoST43 broken under TYPO3 6.2beta1

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Fri Nov 15 13:40:03 CET 2013

Hello Alex,

Le 15. 11. 13 10:58, Alexander Opitz a écrit :
>> It seems that all extensions which are listed in the file
>> PackageStates.php have been sorted alphabetically. Therefore the
>> extension 'agency' comes before 'css_styled_content'.
>
>> Can I retrieve the original ordering of the extensions from the file
>> localconf.php and put this into the file PackageStates.php?
>
> You can try to sort them by hand as they are in the localconf.php but
> the order may change back by visiting install tool or if you clear the
> cache. So better is to use newer version and do the migration again.

this now fixes the TypoScript problem. I have deinstalled CSS Styled
Content. Then I removed the lines for css_styled_content from the file
PackageStates.php. Then I reinstalled css_styled_content. Now the
TypoScript Object Browser shows me the correct tt_content.list.20.CASE
setup:

[agency] = < plugin.tx_agency # TypoScript added by extension "agency" #
Setting agency

The plugin of the extension agency is now shown correctly in the FE of
today's TYPO3 6.2-dev. Also the felogin extension now gives the correct
output.

The former error message has disappeared:
ERROR: Content Element type "login" has no rendering definition!

- Franz