[TYPO3-dev] Wrap div around own plugin

Martin Koppelaar hagipro at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 10:25:46 CET 2013

Hi group,

I have created a plugin that produces a slider. As this slider is used in more templates for this template I am working on I want to wrap the slider from my template and not in the plugin itself.

This code works:

tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject = TEXT
tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject {
     value = |
     if.equals.field = list_type
     if.value = my_plugin
     wrap (
     )
}

However, it breaks the div that CssStyledContent wraps around the object, it is removed.

This is removed:

And it is not only removed from the slider plugin, it is removed from all other elements.

As I am only beginning to learn TypoScript can someone please explain what I should do to achieve this:

          [etc]

For your information, the "hide-for-small" class is a indentation / frame change I created like this:

tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject {
     150 < tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject.default
     150.15.value = hide-for-small
     160 < tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject.default
     160.15.value = show-for-small
}

This class is used in the ZURB Foundation Framework for mobile use.

Kind regards,
Martin