[TYPO3-dev] Extending model with two independent classes/extensions

Michael Bakonyi kontakt at mb-neuemedien.de
Wed Nov 6 17:27:18 CET 2013

Hi,

I'd like to create two extensions via extbase which are independent from
each other and which both are extending the feuser-Model.

The properties added by the two extensions/models shall be accessible by
both extensions. At the same time I don't want something like "model C
(of extension 1) extends model B (of extension 2) extends model A (basic
feuser-model in core-class). Because then I always would have to have
both extensions installed if I want to use extension 1 – even if don't
need the functionality of extension 2. And that just because models are
extending each other ...

I hope it's clear what I mean and you guys can give me a hint how to
solve this problem more cleanly.

Looking forward to hear from you! :)

Cheers,
Michael