[TYPO3-dev] Question about YAG-extension and FAL - Image Resource Meta-Data

Britta Kohorst Kohorst at citeq.de
Tue Nov 5 12:05:12 CET 2013

Hi,

we are using YAG and the yag-tt-news-extension with several themes
extensively - and we would now like to use the FAL - Metadata (title,
alternative, description and an additional custom-field for the author
of a given image ressources) for the YAG Albums. That way, the editors
could maintain the metadata centrally via the file-list module , and
need not do it for every single reference to an image-ressource via the
YAG Module.

Can somebody give us a hint how to get there? Maybe the support of
FAL-Metadata is already built into YAG only we didn't recognize it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

regards
britta

--