[TYPO3-dev] Static Info Tables 6.0.0

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri May 31 10:55:47 CEST 2013

Hi Stan,

Great to see a new and clean API here :-)

> In order for all features of version 6.0.0 to behave correctly, all
> language packs will need to be re-created using the new backend module.
> Until the existing language packs are re-published by their respective
> authors, administrators may work around the issue by using the backend
> module to update any installed language packs.

I have given this a try with the French language pack. The
transformation seems to have run fine and the DB is loaded as expected
with French translations, but I couldn't get the test in the BE module
to give me French output. It is always in English. Hence I'm not sure if
my language pack is correct or not.

Could you give a spin to the current development version, please?

https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/static_info_tables_fr/trunk/

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

--

Francois Suter