[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0: Categories

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Tue May 28 14:54:36 CEST 2013

Hi,

Your code looks correct. You should then head to the install tool and make a database compare to get
the field created. Before, you could do that from the Extension Manager where to update the database
but the feature is still missing as of this writing.

'categories' and array() are optional as you may have noticed.

All the best,

Fabien