[TYPO3-dev] suggestion for next version

Francesc Juliana sad at sdf.com
Thu May 23 09:23:21 CEST 2013

Hello everybody:
I don't know if this news channel is the correct one to publish this.
I am using typo3 version 4.5.
I haven't work with typo3 lastest version.
But I think it would be very useful , when you add records in section , like
news and other kind, that have a button that permits save the current record
and edit the next . It also would be very useful to have a button that would
permits you to save current record and edit previous.

I operate with lots of records and it would be very useful when you must
changes content that affect all records.

Thanks in advance.

Francesc