[TYPO3-dev] Scheduler Problem

Philipp philippwrann at gmx.at
Wed May 22 10:31:49 CEST 2013

Hey

I created a task for the scheduler that determines all content-articles which will reach their endtime setting within the next 7 days and sends an email to its author. If i start this task manually everything works and the job is done as expected.

But if its started via cronjob it gets an Error, the errormessage is not displayed, it just says: "Wahrscheinlich war sie zu groß" (Probably it was too big).

I added the cronjob in the www-datas crontab
sudo su -c "crontab e" www-data
--
17 10 * * * /usr/bin/php5 /var/www/project/typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh scheduler

The cronjob does trigger, but i get this error.... Manual starting is possible though.
I created the cronjob user (_cli_scheduler) using the link in the backend.

My Task is registered this way:

$GLOBALS= array(
	'extension' => $_EXTKEY,
	'title' => 'LLL:EXT:' . $_EXTKEY . '/Resources/Private/Language/locallang.xlf:task.reminder.name',
	'description' => 'LLL:EXT:' . $_EXTKEY . '/Resources/Private/Language/locallang.xlf:task.reminder.description'
);

The Task itself looks like:
http://pastebin.com/A9NYSUyZ

Got any idea?