[TYPO3-dev] Extbase: Create multiple objects within one formular

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu May 16 17:04:14 CEST 2013

Hi Björn,

Björn wrote:

> I already found a link according that problem:
> Sorry that it's in german, but maybe you can get the idea.
> http://www.typo3.net/forum/beitraege/extbase_und_fluid/106852/
> I guess this should be the solution. But I am not able to adopt that to my
> code

It basically tells you to look at the sample extension:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/sjr_offers

It goes best with:
http://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/ExtbaseFluidBook/7-Controllers/1-Creating-Controllers-and-Actions.html

The last post is about the syntax of the "name" parameter. It is cruel to
get this right, otherwise extbase can not do its magic ;)

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!