[TYPO3-dev] in 6.0 can't edit BE user groups from Backend Users module

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu May 16 13:58:43 CEST 2013

well.. yes i was blind.

you have to click the "compare" button on a user
it'll appear at the top, so you can click the "compare user list" (even
if it's only one selected)
so you get some more info on the user, AND the groups it belongs..
clicking on the group icon, you can edit the group by the popup window..

a bit clicky.. but at least i can access user groups from the backend
users module!

stefano

--

Stefano Cecere