[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 6.0.4 insert of animated gif impossible?

Fabien Udriot fabien.udriot at ecodev.ch
Wed May 15 15:27:00 CEST 2013

Hi,

Not directly related to you problem but since you mentioned "processed" file, I would like to
mention this regression introduced in 6.0.5 (which is keeping me away from upgrading to 6.0.5 and
from 6.1)
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/47211

There is a patch pending waiting for approval in case this would change something for you.
https://review.typo3.org/#/c/20437/

All the best,

Fabien