[TYPO3-dev] developing ext on 6.x: how to update db

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Wed May 8 22:03:17 CEST 2013

Hi frank at f03.eu,

frank at f03.eu wrote:

> ist kind of weird to state "users first" and then leave the devs , which
> are the backbone of the TYPO3 project, kind of  behind.

There is a huge difference between devs and integrators.

We already implemented a zip upload feature for typo3.org at the extensions
sprint, but this has not been released yet.

After all, we lack manpower to support even more features.

And speaking of extdevel, this extensions is horrible outdated, but still
used (even for core development).
If you could invest some into it or if you would find someone who does, all
active contributors would be really happy.

Best regards
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!