[TYPO3-dev] Getting clear text passwords in authentication service

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Fri May 3 15:58:58 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have to migrate users from another PHP application to TYPO3. The
passwords of these users are hashed in another way than TYPO3 does. Now
I created a new service with the highest quality and priority. My new
service is then called, if a frontend user logs in.

Now I need the password in clear text to validate against the old
hashing algorithm. This is where I'm stuck. I'm only getting the uident
property as an rsa encrypted string and no uident_text property. I also
looked in the saltedpasswords and openid system extension but didn't
found how to get the clear text password.

Can someone give me a hint or an example how to accomplish this?

Regards,
Chris.